DIGIT is Ireland’s largest games developer, home to a talented team of over 70 people from all over the world and the creators of free-to-play MMO mobile strategy games. Our first game, Kings of the Realm, became a top grossing game in over 50 countries. Our latest project Star Trek™ Fleet Command, an immersive F2P mobile MMO, launched worldwide in November 2018 with is redefining strategy gaming on mobile. DIGIT became part of Scopely in May 2019.
We are looking for a talented and passionate UI Designer to work on Star Trek™ Fleet Command, and help raise the standard even further and really push the boundaries of UI design on mobile devices.
Here’s What you will be doing:
- Design for a world class game with a world class IP.
- Iterate, define and enforce a UI Style that surpasses upcoming competitor titles.
- Designing and creating intuitive User Interfaces with a focus on fluid movements, immersive flow, punchy reward moments and an overall device responsive experience.
- Create clean and easy to implement UI assets, which can seamlessly move straight over to the development team and into production
- Assist in rapid iterations and testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes and sketches as well as in-engine mockups.
To do this job, you will need:
- At least 1 + years experience in UI or Graphic Design roles
- A proven ability to create AAA quality User Interface elements
- Demonstrable experience of animation and motion within User Interfaces
- Experience creating mockups, prototypes, and technical documentation
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or comparable image editing software.
- Excellent understanding of colour, composition, iconography and typography
- Good understanding of asset creation pipeline and management
- Outstanding communication, organisation and time management skills
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Experience designing for mobile devices of varying screen sizes
- Specialised art training
- Experience in prototyping and user testing
- Game engine (Unity) experience a plus
- 3D software skills
- A passion for games
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.