DIGIT Game Studios is a group of talented and experienced game makers, creating truly unique multiplayer strategy games including the top-grossing, award-winning Star Trek™️ Fleet Command in collaboration with Scopely. DIGIT Games Studios is home to a broad range of expertise across game development and has attracted a highly diverse group across 20+ nationalities. Together, DIGIT works to bring industry-defining games to life. Founded in 2012 in Dublin, DIGIT Game Studios was acquired by Scopely in 2019.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our Operations team and have a big impact while shaping their own career with us here in DIGIT!
What you will be doing:
- Manage all day to day aspects of our Dublin Studio
- Be the point of contact for all visitors and deliveries to DIGIT
- Take pride in the appearance of the studio, taking necessary steps to make sure we look our best at all times
- Organise and facilitate team events
- Assist Senior Team in booking meetings, travel and entertainment
- Manage inventory to ensure all supplies are in stock and within budget
- Assist with relocating candidates from around the world
- Be the main point of contact between DIGIT and our building manager
- Oversee Health and Safety
- Give a hand to HR and recruitment as needed
To do this job you will need:
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced tech environment or 3+ in a customer facing role.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritise multiple functions and tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service led approach to dealing with people
- Intermediate excel, word and powerpoint skills for reporting
- Passion and high energy; the games industry is an exciting one - you will need to be on the ball at all times.
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Track record of organising offices
- A degree in Business, or similar
- Experience in a similar role
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Health & Dental insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.