DIGIT is Ireland’s largest games developer, home to a talented team of over 70 people from all over the world and the creators of free-to-play MMO mobile strategy games. Our first game, Kings of the Realm, became a top grossing game in over 50 countries. Our latest project Star Trek™ Fleet Command, an immersive F2P mobile MMO, launched worldwide in November 2018 and continues to climb the charts across the globe. We officially joined Scopely in 2019, with offices in LA, Barcelona, Colorado, London and Tokyo.
We are looking for a passionate QA Tester that will be responsible for championing the quality of Star Trek™ Fleet Command.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Play an active part in the Scrum process working with development teams in daily standups, retrospectives and reviews
- Manual testing against design specs, smoke tests and daily bug regression
- Test case creation and revision of existing scripts
- Using Jira to report issues in a highly accurate and concise manner
- Administration of our bug database to update and prioritise issues
- Take responsibility for championing the quality of our games. Ensure that quality is consistently maintained
- Game balancing and gameplay improvements feedback
- Utilisation of test scripts/tools
- Running data queries, analysis and reporting
- Partnering with 3rd party and remote test teams
- Pro-active personality, who will seek out answers and help drive the game quality
To do this job, you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in a functional testing QA role
- Proven ability to think outside the box in identifying potential problems and troubleshooting existing issues
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Highly methodical and thorough, willing to spend hours trying to break features
- Exceptionally good at communicating, both written and verbally, with fellow team members in a very open and honest environment
- An enthusiastic and motivated gamer who loves playing, beating and breaking games.
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Experience with the current top mobile games a major plus
- Technical expertise with mobile hardware a distinct advantage
- Experience with programming a distinct advantage
- ISTQB Certification a distinct advantage
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.