DIGIT is Ireland’s largest games developer, home to a talented team of over 80 people from all over the world and the creators of free-to-play MMO mobile strategy games. Our first game, Kings of the Realm, became a top grossing game in over 50 countries. Our latest project Star Trek™ Fleet Command, is an immersive F2P mobile MMO, which launched worldwide in November 2018 and continues to top the charts across the globe. DIGIT is part of Scopely, with studios in LA, Barcelona, London and Tokyo.
We are looking for a passionate UX Designer to join our Star Trek Fleet Command team in Dublin. You will be working directly with a cross disciplinary team to drive UX excellence and craft engaging experiences for a top grossing free-to-play mobile game.
Here’s what you will do:
- Use analytics and user research insights to validate design hypotheses and inform design decisions.
- Create UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, and prototypes) to communicate design ideas.
- Work with a team to bring design solutions to life.
- Craft elegant design solutions for complex UX problems.
To do this job, you will need:
- Passion and familiarity with mobile strategy games.
- 3 plus years in a similar role within UX.
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience designing UX for mobile devices ( please include portfolio of relevant work below).
- A demonstrated knowledge of UX design principles, mobile interaction patterns, and information architecture.
- Ability to create UX documentation and artefacts (e.g. specs, wireframes, and prototypes).
- Strong eye for visual design. This is not an art position, but will require a keen sense of design.
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Ability to create interactive prototypes in Unity.
- Motion design and animation experience.
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Relocating? We’ve relocated over 40 people from all over the world, from your flights to accommodation on arrival, we have you and your family covered.
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.